Followers

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!

I love being a mom. It's my favorite job in the world. I am so grateful for the opportunity to stay at home with my kids and raise them myself. I feel blessed every day. Cheers to all the stay at home mom's out there! I hope you feel as blessed as I do. The following slideshow is dedicated to Grandma Tymn and Grandma Stevens who do not get to watch first hand their sweet grandbabies grow-up. We miss you, love you, appreciate all you have done for us, and wish you a VERY HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! These photos are courtesy of LeeAnn Widyn, my fabulous friend and professional photographer.

2 comments:

Olivia W. said...

The pictures (and your kids!) are GORGEOUS!!! Happy Mother's Day to you too!

Karina said...

Ohhhhh! So beautiful!!!! I totally need to have my kids pictures taken---and I loved all the accesories (hair flowers, hat with flower, etc.)