Followers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Winding Down

All the craziness of 3 children and their many activities seems to be....dare I actually put this out there....winding down-for at least a few months anyway! We will trade school, volleyball, soccer, dance, and Jiu-Jitsu, for swimming, summer camps, and VACATION!!! Hurray!!!! We are all so excited!!! The Pink Tornadoes Soccer Team finished with 8 wins 1 draw and 1 loss. We felt pretty good about that! Go team!! We had our soccer BBQ here a few nights ago, did a little post season celebration swimming, and awarded trophies. I am so blessed to be able to work with this great group of little girls. I love it! Addy's 1st season of competitive volleyball is over. The girls had a great time playing together and Addy really enjoyed her team mates and coach. Her final tournament games were last weekend and she is soooooo glad to have a break. Next year she will be able to play for the school and I think I am almost as excited as she is. I heart volleyball AND Addy so it's a winning combination. Aidyn was D-O-N-E done with Jiu-Jitsu 6 months ago, but unfortunately for him, he was not officially done until this month. This sport has been challenging for him and he has put up with it well. I am so proud of him for sticking with the routine and not complaining (too much) about finishing out the year. He really learned a lot and the experience has helped his confidence athletic ability wise tremendously. Avery's Jazz/Hip-Hop class finished up last week as well. Her dance company, Turning Pointe Dance, performed their season recital on Saturday and it was Avery's first time dancing on stage. She loved it!! She was sad that their was only one performance. That girl can shake her booty with the best of em'. Gets it from her dad. Her swim birthday party was a big hit. We had a huge crowd of kids come to celebrate our Goo turn 6. Luckily, we also had several parents stay to help out. I will plan better in the crowd control department next time. Hope everyone is enjoying the craziness that comes with this time of the year! I know I'm ready for a break. Enjoy some pix!! I forgot to add one more thing! We had our first brush with a Texas snake this month. Dozer, our tri-pied Frenchie got bit right in the face by a Copperhead. Poor baby!! He ended up in the doggie ER over night and was extremely swollen, but has lived to chase critters again. I am posting a pic of his swollen-osity.
Dan and Cort, I put the last pic up for you and as a tribute to Spartans everywhere.






No comments: