Followers

Monday, June 4, 2012

Hello, my name is Amy Stevens, and I'm a Pinterest addict

I have been such a blog slacker!!!! All my extra time has been completely sucked up by the black hole of Pinterest. I totally admit that I have an addiction so at least I can achieve step one of recovery. I've got step two covered.....it's step 3 I'm having trouble with(; I'm not quite ready to turn this one over to God just yet. Anyway, here's some stuff we've been a doin::::::: Easter awesomeness!! Addy helped me create these great tables for both the adults and children. Couldn't have done it without you Addy!! Or you, Pinterest. We enjoyed a wonderful Easter celebration with family and friends. Mom and dad, the Bigelow Family, the Faris Family, the Garland Family, the Moffit Family, and the Talley Family all pitched in to make dinner fantastic and the egg hunt memorable. And last but definitely not least, baby girl Avery Ann turned 8 on April 28th. We partied from after school on April 27th until sundown on April 28th. She was baptized by her daddy on May 19th at the LDS church in Highland Village. So many great people came to support her and show their love. I could not be more blessed with amazing friends and family in my life. What a magical day for the Stevens. In her journal, she wrote about her special day. She ended her entry with the following 2 sentences, "When I got baptized today it was the best day ever. I'm not even joking." Hahahaha! She is the silliest goof ball ever. Pictures in the next post!!! They are not downloaded from my camera yet.

No comments: