Followers

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

And the Winner IS!!!!!!

Thank you all so, so much for helping me with my market analysis experiment. This drawing was super helpful and fun. I will definitely start doing these on a regular basis, so keep checking the blog for more drawings to enter. Drum roll please!!! The lucky winner of the holiday pendant contest is...oh wait...you probably want to know which pendants were most popular so here are the results:

#1 most voted for: Believe, number 9
#2 most voted for: Joy, number 6
#3 most voted for: POE, number 1 (missed the tie for second by 1 vote)
#4 most voted for: Tree, number 5
#5 most voted for: Bells and Jolly tied



And the winner is.........




STEPHANIE DATE!!!!

Hi Stephanie! Thanks for entering and congratulations! Please go to my eboutique,
www.semiprecious1.etsy.com and choose your pendant and pendant accessory. You are welcome to choose one of the seasonal designs, or a custom pendant. After you have made your selections, email me at semipreicious1@live.com. I look forward to mailing you some beautiful, custom jewelry!

Much Love,
Amy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Avery totally looks like mom in that picture! Dude, for christmas, I think you should put a picture of Davey Havok in a pendant for Skyler! She would love it and it would only cost $3!!!! Or even forher bday if you have the time! She would LOOOOOVE it! also one of her and her cousins. I think your marketing techniques are uber cool!