Followers

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January Fun

January has seemed so laid back after the holiday craziness! I have actually had time to catch up on my life a little bit. I didn't get this post done quite as soon as I would have liked to, but at least I have a few hours before the end of the month. Blog caught up, check. Christmas put away, check. House cleaned AND organzied, check. And yes, that actually includes all closets, drawers, nooks, crannies, and even the pantry. Hurray for clutterlessness!!! I love making up words. Oh!! Some other big news!! John got me some sugar gliders as an early bday gift. For as much as he hates small animals, he loves to make his wife happy. They are pretty stinkin' adorable and I have named them Clyde and Stella. They love super worms, blueberries, and yogurt drop treats. So cute and fuzzy!! I will take some pictures of them and post them for next month. For a little fun and excitement, my friend Rhonda and I took the kids and crew to the Fort Worth zoo for MLK day. The weather was perfect and all of the animals were out enjoying a mild Monday. Enjoy these pics!! I took tons!!










No comments: