Followers

Monday, September 29, 2008

GET FREE STUFF

Free stuff in the form of AMAZING JEWELRY, that is. Here are my pendant designs for the holiday season. Choose your top 3 favorites, email them to me at semiprecious1@live.com, and you will get your name entered into a drawing for awesome and attractive jewelry! Yes, awesome AND attractive! You can choose your favorite pendant and a matching sterling silver necklace to go with it. To pre-select your necklace (cuz ur totally gonna win!!!) go to www.semiprecious1.etsy.com. Here are your the pendant designs......

Thanks for your time!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like 2, 3, & 4. Simple and cute.

Amy said...

I'm game .... I already emailed you, but I'll do it again here: #5, 6, 12

Jenni said...

I like #3, 6 and 11

Kerry said...

I like 6, 9 and 1.

Did you read about our Monday? I would totally tell you the story, but still can't think about it without getting all teary. It was my first "kathy furin" moment and I literally thought I was going to die if something happened to him.

Are you doing all bubble pendants now? I need to find something with 3 photos like the square frames that you hung off the silver choker. I like the idea of a locket that holds three photos, but I don't think that would work. Wouldn't I have to have an even number? I guess I could throw a photo of AJ in there... or Dexter.

speaking of... how much of a let down was the season premier. I peed three times during it and I didn't even make AJ pause it. I was all... nah, I'm not missing anything. And poor AJ he was so sure that "Freebow" guy was gunna be at Rita's house and I was all... nah. and then the HUGE climax is that Dexter is gonna be a dad!! man... lame.

addad said...

Wow Amy, you are amazing...given all that you do and that you keep this blog updated. Thanks for helping this grandpa keep track of the grandkids. I look forward to seeing all of you next month. Grandpa Ross

Unknown said...

I like 6 (seems to be a popular one!), 9, and 12. Very cool stuff, Amy!

shell said...

I like 1, 6 and 9. We miss you guys so much -- your story about Addy made me cry; I can picture the whole thing! Those kids are the greatest and we love you guys dearly!